Las Vegas may be 1,500 miles from Louisiana but, right here in the desert, we have one of the best New Orleans style Dixieland Jazz bands anywhere! While certainly popular in February of each year for Mardi Gras and Fat Tuesday, our incredible New Orleans style Jazz band gets requested year round in Las Vegas for New Orleans themed corporate events, trade shows, and private parties.
Dressed in period outfits with vests and arm garters, the band members expertly perform a wide selection of traditional New Orleans and Dixieland favorites such as "When The Saints Go Marching In" and "Bourbon Street Parade". The band is available in either a "stationary" format or a "strolling" version that can stroll throughout the event space in a parade style or move from location to location between songs. The band can perform instrumental music or sing with vocals and is able to play either with or without a sound system.
Band Size Options Include:
- 7 Piece Band - (Clarinet, Trumpet, Trombone, Banjo, Tuba, Drums, Keyboard) - Stationary only.
- 6 Piece Band (Clarinet, Trumpet, Trombone, Banjo, Tuba, Drum) - Stationary or strolling. Shown in Video 1.
- 5 Piece Band (Clarinet, Trumpet, Banjo, Tuba, Drum) - Stationary or strolling. Shown in Video 2.
- 3 Piece Trio Option 1 (Clarinet, Banjo, and either Upright Bass, Tuba, or Sousaphone) - Stationary or strolling.
- 3 Piece Trio Option 2 (Keyboard, Upright Bass, Drums) - Shown in Photo Below. Stationary only.
Please see our videos and photos below. To contact us for booking information, please call 702-283-3871 or fill out a "Request For Proposal" on our contact page by Clicking Here!