Dallas / Fort Worth may be 500 miles from The Big Easy but we have one of the best New Orleans style Dixieland Jazz bands available west of Louisiana! This brass band is popular in February of each year for Mardi Gras and Fat Tuesday however, our top rated New Orleans style Jazz band gets requested year round in Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, and throughout Texas for all types of corporate events, private parties, and weddings.
The band expertly performs a wide range of traditional New Orleans and Dixieland favorites such as "When The Saints Go Marching In" and "Bourbon Street Parade". Band options include a "stationary" format or a "strolling" version that can stroll throughout the event space in a parade or "second line" style or move from location to location between songs. Music can be performed instrumentally or with vocals and strolling band options can play with or without a sound system.
Band Options Include:
- 7 Piece Band - (Clarinet, Trumpet, Tuba, Trombone, Banjo, Drums, Keyboard) - Stationary only.
- 6 Piece Band (Clarinet, Trumpet, Trombone, Tuba, Banjo, Drum) - Stationary or strolling. Shown in Video 1.
- 5 Piece Band (Clarinet, Trumpet, Tuba, Banjo, Drum) - Stationary or strolling. Shown in Video 2.
- 4 Piece Band (Clarinet, Trumpet, Banjo, Drum) - Stationary or strolling.
- 3 Piece Trio (Keyboard, Upright Bass, Drums) - Shown in Photo With Purple Vests. Stationary only.
The SwingBeats New Orleans / Dixieland Jazz band is based in Las Vegas, NV and available for travel throughout Texas and anywhere nationwide.
Please see our videos and photos below. To inquire about booking, click here and fill out a "Request For Proposal" on our contact page or call 702-283-3871.